March Thoughts to Inspire
March is such a wonderful month. The spring marches in, and kicks winter out: making everything new and alive. It is also the month of St. Patrick’s Day, and Irish blessings, so we are centering the March Inspirational Quotes on Irish Blessings and Irish Proverbs to spark some positive thoughts and luck of the Irish into everyone.
- Always end your day with a positive thought. No matter how bad things are, tomorrow is another chance to make things better.
- A good laugh and a long sleep are the two best cures for anything. – Irish Proverb
- A kind word never broke anyone’s mouth. – Irish Proverb
- May you have walls for the wind, a roof for the rain, and drinks beside the fire. Laughter to cheer you, those you love near you, and all that your heart might desire. – Irish Blessing
- A wish that every day for you will be happy from the start and may you always have good luck and a song within your heart. – Irish Blessing
- Everything will be alright in the end…If it’s not alright, it’s not the end. – Irish Proverb
- If there is a way into the wood, there is also a way out. – Irish Proverb
- Dance as if no one were watching, sing as if no one were listening, and live every day as if it were your last. – Irish Proverb
- A sunbeam to warm you, a moonbeam to charm you, a sheltering angel so nothing can harm you. – Irish Blessing
- May you never forget what is worth remembering, nor every remember what is best forgotten.- Irish Blessing
If you liked these quotes, check out the previous months, and also feel free to check out the following posts for more inspiration!
7 Tips to Live a Simpler and Happier Life
Creating Contentment Amidst the Chaos
Tips To Help You Live The Hygge Life
and don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest for inspiration every day!